Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Kitty Finds At Old Navy, April 2011

I went to Old Navy on a quest to find a shirt for my best friend. Of course, I'd stumble onto Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty tin lunch boxes. I actually don't own one because I have about 5-6 lunchboxes that I rotate regularly. Plus, I know I'd bashed in a tin one since I'm going to so many places throughout the day.

Beneath the tins, there were these awesome beach towels. I'll have to say that for a store that nationally advertises low prices, their Hello Kitty beach towels were more expensive than the Target ones that were only $9.99.

The TY Plush keychain has been out for awhile, but I'm sure it makes for a great grab item by the register.

The kids bathing suits are so adorable! I wish they had these in grown up sizes!

Unfortunately, the XL for Girls at Old Navy runs smaller than the Target ones that can fit me. I wish these shirts came for adults because I don't find them as kiddish as some of the adult shirts that are currently offered at other stores.

Overall, there are awesome shirts and bathing suits for the little ones. Personally, I'd stay from the towel and plushes that can be found cheaper at other stores. Their site listing offers less Hello Kitty outfits than what I saw at the store which can be a let down for online shoppers. I hope they'll work on offering items that are in the store locations to their online customers. Lastly, I found the shirt my friend was looking for!

No comments: