Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello Kitty Eyeglass Holder

Well, what do we have here???

Home of Radiation!

Does that say "Glasses Stand" ?!?!

I am a glasses/spectacles wearer, and my glasses are constantly getting knocked over from the nightstand when I go to hit the snooze button in the morning. Solving that problem is of course, a Hello Kitty Eyeglass Holder.

Currently, it's a Japan only item. This is a must have for any serious Hello Kitty fan, even if it's only for your sunglasses.

She's just beggin to hold my glasses!

This hole where her brain should be can hold a cleaning cloth.

"Do these look too BIG for my face?"





Although offered on Amazon through Dream Kitty, I purchased it from J-List since I've shopped with them before. They ship quickly and have wonderful customer service. Again, I highly recommend getting this "eyeglass stand" because not only is it useful, but so very cute!

No comments: