Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Kitty Finds At Target, April 2011

There's a new Target in Emeryville so of course it was the perfect reason to check out the Hello Kitty goods that would be lurking.

So many cute items already gone! I really wanted the hat, but it wouldn't fit my big head.

I'm in love with the multiple Hello Kitty heads design.

I picked up the pink one in XL, and the design is in silver sparkles.

More multiple heads! The kids umbrella is perfect because they're small enough to fit in a purse or even the water bottle pocket of a backpack. Plus, they're a lot cheaper than the ones in the Sanrio stores which can easily go for 3x the price that's shown for this one.

Every spring there's a new beach theme towel. A Hello Kitty Beach Towel is a very great item to have because besides the beach, it's great for the gym as well. They're thin and light, making it easy to throw into a gym bag.

Personally, I would love to have both of these. I'm into a darker pink which is the underlying color theme for the set on the left, but who doesn't want all the Sanrio friends to come along on the right?

The bed pillow has been around forever now, they really need to design and start selling a new theme. I never bought this pillow because it's such an awkward uncomfortable shape for me. I'm constantly seeing this pillow? plush? on Craigslist. The fleece throw on the right was so soft to the touch. I have 5 different designs of these, and I must say they are wonderful for pets, the car and couch, and especially for cold nights in the bedroom.

Towel meets with hoodie which then crashes into a Snuggie.

One can only dream!



I love small Hello Kitty figures!

I really wanted a Tuxedo Sam one.

If you can't find a Hello Kitty poster to put display, buy a puzzle and frame it.



I couldn't wait to post this picture! Every spring the new Hello Kitty Easter Bucket comes out with a different design. Target will sell out of these right away! I no longer buy the buckets because they just sit around the house. But, who can resist the floppy ears?

Well, the bucket has to be filled now, doesn't it?

Only $2!

Soooo much to take in! The lip gloss rings make for an awesome accessory for a night out. The nails have pretty designs, but stick on nails don't work for me.

As always, Target has a variety of Hello Kitty items to offer. I'm hoping my next Target post will be when the Hello Kitty Dollar theme comes back.

No comments: