Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hello Kitty Finds At Best Buy, April 2011

Best Buy recently started to sell more Hello Kitty items. Knowing this, I went on a brief hunt.

7.1MP is pretty decent compared to their previous cameras. I would love to do a product review for such a cute item!



I have the headphones on the top left, and they don't stay in the ears. I know rubber buds might last longer because they don't disintegrate as easily as the foam ones, but at least the foam ones stay in the ear. Anybody else have this issue with rubber ear buds?

They are super adorable, but the sound on them is pretty awful. The wire near the connector started to go out on mine during my second use so I had to exchange them for a new pair. Hopefully, these will last a lot longer.

Best Buy has a lot more items, but I didn't have the time to take more pictures. My next trip back, I'm thinking of picking up a mini-speaker for my iPod.

No comments: