Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello Kitty Coin Capsule And Charm

I absolutely love Hello Kitty charms, especially when they're $1.00 or less. Gacha/Tomy is back with a new Hello Kitty charm collection called Hello Kitty Charm In Coin Capsule.

4 quarters system. This particular dispenser can be found at the Pacific East Mall in Richmond, Ca.

Each charm comes with a flyer of all charms in the collection.

I got pink, purple, and red. I really want blue, but after $10, I gave up. There was no telling how close I was to a blue hitting the bottom of the machine.

I think this is one of the better charm collections from the TOMY machines because you get 2 surprises for only $1.00. There's the plastic shell which is a coin bank, and then you get the phone charm inside. The coin bank is similar to the Hello Kitty Car Freshner Collection.

They charms are semi-transparent.



Does anybody have the Blue Charm???

No comments: